BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A LiL POeM...

I had to write a poem for one of my core classes at school. I forgot about it until the morning it was due. So I came up with this while sitting in anatomy lecture. It's a personal poem and something I kind of just let flow off the top of my head so here goes...

Regret
Bad choices, stupid mistakes
To risk everything is a chance I take
Should I, no I can't, well maybe just once
One turns to two, two turns to three, three to one hundred
Next thing I know I'm in that same circle runnin
What is done in the dark always comes to light
But every time I turn around, I'm back in that fight
One life to live, a thousand choices to make
But still to this day, I regret that mistake
Something a lil short and deep. As you can see, I have made a few mistakes that I wish I could take back. People say you should live life with no regrets, but is that always realistic? There are just some things in life that should have and could have been done differently. This poem just talks about one of them.

0 comments: